getting Swift Flight Form

getting Swift Flight Form
Start Fighting Anzu in setheek halls

Succes

Succes
Anzu is dead mission completed

Reward

Reward
Me, the great Valkyria and our Shinibana party

måndag 29 oktober 2007

The beginning

I´m a resto Druid, and I´ve decided to collect some good links for druids in one place. The thing developed to this.
I think i´m one of a few druids thats actually leveled as resto. There was a long struggle, but i didn´t know the great difference in soloing as resto or solo as feral/balance.But I really learned the art of healing as I was resto to lvl 55. Then I changed to a mix build feral/resto at 60 to resto again. When the TBC came I changed to complete feral. But the thing is , I love to be a healer in a group or a raid and I voluntary to change to resto when we missed healer in a Karazhan raid. I don´t regret it, but soloing mobs takes time.

I planning to develop this site with more links and resources for wow players and specially druids.

Inga kommentarer: