getting Swift Flight Form

getting Swift Flight Form
Start Fighting Anzu in setheek halls

Succes

Succes
Anzu is dead mission completed

Reward

Reward
Me, the great Valkyria and our Shinibana party

torsdag 13 december 2007

Karazhan again

I had sign for a new Karazhan raid yesterday, I was not in the right mood when i logged in, thinking of offer some other player my place. I know there was not almost anything I need at the first 2 bosses. And no priest had sign so we didn´t have shackle this time neither. But when I logged in our raid leader the shining Paladin Lightbeard said in the guildchat: -Maybe we don´t going to Karazhan, not many people online. I thought, then it won´t be any that can take my place if I´m not going. well I hs to stormwind, bought 15 dreaming glory for being able to make Super Mana Potion, I had 5 dreaming glorys left since last raid. I always want to be able to do 10 potion for myself.



My expectation at the raid group was very low, Our tanks was Sabaton a pretty well geared warrior and Lightbeard, a holy paladin that recently change for tanking purpose. Everybody logged in and in Kara, oh we are missing a mage, but then Mystical just turns up and we are ready to go. Our healers was me, Bojorn a holy pala who has beena great tank in Kara and Alinda a Moonkin druid. no shackle so I know i had to heal the tanks a lot. I noticed lightbeard needed a lot more healing than Sabaton, depending in his gear and that he often took aggro from Sabaton. I usually have lifebloom up all the time and use rejuvenation when needed, but this time I have to use regrowth a lot, but I never started with regrowh, because i didn´t want to take aggro from the tanks. Well I think Alina died 1 time but everything went fine to the boss.



Boss time1 Lb tanked the horse and then Sabaton took care of the rest. Down he went and 1 badge of justice for everyone, sweet. What would he drop? The loot was plate and mail, which noone needed. Dicenhanted and rolling. This went as expected.



Going up the stairs to Moroes, went good, got some extra mobs pulled sometime, but I really like it, suddenly the healing is not a routine, you have to use all your skills and when you manage you feel really bracing. went in Moroes hall and as usually our chatty cute warlock Rosanegra had to jump on the pig, she always do that and laugh, and it wouldn´t feel right if she didn´t do it.

Moroes time!!!He was hard at us last week and we didn´t expect him to be more mercyfull this time. What tactic should we use? Shackle! no priest :( Trapping! no hunter :( hmmmm.....

One mob we could kill really fast, didn´t need a tank, and one could be feared at the beginning, and we had 3 warlocks, 2 of them use their voidwalker as bad off tanks for a short time if needed. And the tank had to tank 4 mobs together. I certenly didn´t expect us to succed at first attempt, but we would make our best and maybe do some change next try.



Here we go! the pull went good and i started to heal, when I had lost 3000 mana I took my first mana potion, Oh we are not wiping, where are the mobs already dead? Yeah only Moroes left! When my mana was almost lost, i used innervate on me, continue healing, Was ready to use another pot, but Moroes went down. /cheer!!! Oh we are great everybody alive except our nice mage Meagan. she get ressed and we looted. There was a cloak for range damage dealer and some more. Oh we are so good lets take Maiden down! we continue to Maiden.



Sabaton was tanking her, and we really did good again, but we had a lot of range damage only the Sabaton in meele, Lightbeard at healing and Alinda went dps Moonkin. Maiden down at first try Yeah :D more badge of justice and what would she drop? Mitts of the Treemender and Bracers of Maliciousness. Both leather! Anyone need Bracers of Maliciousness? This is a really good item for cat form, and I was the only one precent that could use it, Alinda the other druid use balance castergear for dps. They asked Carl or Alinda one of you should take it. Ok i can take it I said. The next item was i really interested in, but should me or Alinda get it, Anyone need? Need I said and step forward, Alinda:-I already have them. Great at last a healing gear item.



We went to the opera it was a pain without shackle I just spam all 3 different healing over time so they was up on both tanks and tried to put in a rejuvenation between if someone else needed healing. we did great actually, think we wiped one time, time for Opera!



We got Romeo and Juliette! first attempt I got silenced 2 times and the last silenced Lightbeard died. next try i got stunned two times and Lightbeard died. Third attempt I died fast just as the fight against both Romeo and Juliette started. wiped 3 times :( Next time respawns and we called it a night. The run was a great succes anyway, and we where all happy. I hs to Shatterah and started the first cooking quest, wanted to try my new cat gear. Needed cleefthoof meat for the quest, flew to Nagrand and killed some for the meat, Well did the quest and another quest and of to bed. This was my luckiest raid, besides the good loot I actually maid a flask discovery when I made mana potions in Karazhan.

Inga kommentarer: